Re: [OM] Older Battery Eating OM 4's?

Subject: Re: [OM] Older Battery Eating OM 4's?
From: Chip Stratton <chipstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:28:51 -0800 (PST)
Even simpler is to simply flip the deepest cell
around, so that the two cells are 'face to face'. This
will essentially prevent any current flow, and the
cells will not discharge. I have been doing this for
years.

When you need to use the camera, just put the cells
back in the right way, and all is fine. There is not
even a slip of paper to lose.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx