Re: [OM] Older Battery Eating OM 4's?

Subject: Re: [OM] Older Battery Eating OM 4's?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:35:50 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Mike Lazzari wrote:

> Easiest place to interupt the current flow is at the battery, just take
> them out. Or you could mount a mini switch on the bottom plate. And you
> are right....a total kludge.

Is it time to remind everyone about my "slip of paper under the battery
cover trick" now?  Very cheap, doesn't require external storage for the
battery (which could be mistakenly chucked if not in the camera) and
stows easily down the side of the battery when the camera is in use.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |