Re: [OM] Wedding photos with OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding photos with OMs
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:47:23 +0000
John (et alia):

For those of us who are avid Zuikohobbiests, and don't hide our work in the closet, it's usually only a matter of time before we get asked to photograph a wedding. A few on the list (past and present) have done this.

It is getting about that time of year (in the Northern Hemisphere) when Summer weddings are being planned. Some of those doing the planning begin to panic if they realize they're not going to be able to get a pro photog for one reason or another. If a friend or relative is an avid photographer, and seems to be better than average at it, they're a target to be asked to shoot the wedding.

After my cousin's wedding last Fall, I started putting together a tutorial for advanced amateur photographers who have never shot a wedding before. It's still under construction in places, but some parts are relatively complete.
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/wedding/

Hope it provides some help, and comments about its content are most welcome.

-- John