RE: [OM] Wedding photos with OMs

Subject: RE: [OM] Wedding photos with OMs
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 00:24:17 -0700
The lens choice depends upon the church and where you will be shooting from
but, on average, you have picked two good ones. Don't use a flash during the
ceremony as it is very disruptive and the minister may ask you to not do so,
or worse. Be sure to stay out of the way of the official photographer. Many
wedding pictures have been spoiled by guests trying to upstage the wedding
photographer. /jnm