Re: [OM] biking with an OM

Subject: Re: [OM] biking with an OM
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:52:55 -0500
I use a Lowpro Trekker. There are also a few traps that are supposed keep the
camera tight to your body. None of them work well in the typical bike riding
position, IMHO.

>>> ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 14:46:54 03/07/2001 >>>
what are some good techniques that you guys used to keep your camera secure
while riding a bike? i'm not necessarily talking going on technical trails, but
is that possible? Is the best bet a backpack or is there someway to keep it
secure against your body? just wondering because my friends and I have been
throwing the idea around of going to Alaska in May and doing a little bikin and
hikin (not sure how we're going to get there but i guess that doesn't really
matter at this point :} ) any advice would be nice. Thanks
EJ