Re: [OM] loose focusing Zuiko?

Subject: Re: [OM] loose focusing Zuiko?
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:50:12 -0500
When I push or pull on the barrel I can hear a clicking noise or when I
rotate the barrel I get the same clicking noise. The actual forward
movement on the barrel is only about .010 inches which does not seem like
much ,but it is enough to feel it and hear it. I compared this one to
some of my other Zuikos and found a few that had about the same amount of
forward movement but made no noise. I am mostly concerned about damaging
the lens further if something is loose inside.

          Frank