[OM] First zuiko fix

Subject: [OM] First zuiko fix
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 20:51:40 -0400
Well I guess the first one is free after all (although I still haven't
received my email about how to get my free OM-3ti and 250/2 to get me
hooked on the "hard stuff"), got to try out an OM-2n at one of the local
camera stores today. Body was in amazing shape, just a bit of foam rot
in the film compartment. But, they of course want too much money for it,
$398 CAD (about $260 USD), I guess that's where the jacking up the price
comes in.

I'm suddenly getting a vision of a news feature about a new generation
(I'm 23) experimenting with Zuiko. I started off with cheap Praktikas,
then I spent awhile with recreational Canon use. But I think now that
I've had my first hit of Zuiko, that I may become a hardcore Zuikoholic.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey,
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx