Re: [OM] Digital film

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital film
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:56:18 +0100
Hey Mike,

this is my digital Film:
FUJI PROVIA 100F, then DIGIPRINT (so called here in Germany) 13x18cm at the
drugstore, then scanned in with 1200dpi.

The digital result is about 150MB and still below the film´s possibilities
(and even drugstore quality!!). I minimize this to the printing size
(usually 30x45cm at 300dpi). So the size is 55MB. With Photoimpact or
Picture Publisher I use 384MB RAM, but some sessions with masks and filters
and undo would need 700MB under NT. For poorer results you should not use an
OM but an AGFA CLACK (remember this?).

Greeting from Cologne
Jochen