Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay
From: Chip Stratton <chipstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 11:07:28 -0800 (PST)
A case like the 250/2 is special. As a strategic
resource, it would be wrong to ship it out of the
country. We must keep America strong, and big f2 glass
is an important part of this policy.

Sorry Garth, but I'm going to have to remind the
seller of his patriotic duty, just in case he wavers
in his stance after receiving your attempt at
re-education.

Chip