Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:52:09 -0700
On 4 Mar 2001, at 0:16, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> This should have a few Zuikoholics slobbering on their key boards. Check it
> out - ebay # 1219193646

Zuikoholics Anonymous has now been put on emergency alert to deal
with the flood of zuikoholics you have just sent into the "I wanna Zuiko
250/2 but I can't afford it" crisis!  On the "up" side, maybe some of them
will finally realize how damaging the disease can be, and will send me
all there equipment as the second (and most important!) step to
recovery.

Thanks for your assistance in that regard.

Regards,

Chris
Zuikoholics Anonymous President