Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 14:03:34 -0500
That was me.  Sorry - it is packed up, but.. ah,,well, I haven't been able
to get to the post office!  Yeah, that's it!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia