Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 11:16:27 -0500
Did it fail due to old age or did it just fail?  When any camera fails then
, is it due to old age?  Could be looked at both ways.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000