Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:55:10 +0900
> I concur with everybody's reaction to the translation!  BTW, I tried to
> order the book from Amazon's Japanese subsidiary.  I was able to find the
> book, and start the order process.  Unfortunately, the entire web site is in
> Japanese and I got stumped on a page in the order process that I just
> couldn't figure out.  The ISBN doesn't show up on the US version of Amazon,
> but I sent their customer service people a note asking for help in getting a
> copy.  Any information I get about how to order the book through Amazon US
> will be passed on to this list.
>
> end
>
> Regards
>
> Bruce Appelbaum
> Yorktown Heights, New York

I tried myself and found that it's very difficult to order a
Japanese book at those online book store sites unless you can
read/type Japanese.  It's easy to order an English book from a
Japanese site, but wasn't vice versa (order a Japanese book from an
English site).  I'm sorry for providing incomplete information.

If you live in a big city, isn't there a Japanese book store like
Kinokuniya?  Kinokuniya!  Oh, yes, wait: (starting IE5.5 and
accessing Kinokuniya' web page) There, I found a new one.  Can you
try this?

http://www.kinokuniya.co.jp/english/html/inet.html

If it doesn't work, I can directly mail a copy for you.

kazuya matsumoto