Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:37:15 EST
In a message dated 2/28/01 9:18:07 PM Central Standard Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> a more
>  modern and capable flash system that is as easy to use as a point and
>  shoot?  When you see what Olympus can stuff in into an Epic Stylus it
>  seems like they would have tons of space inside the OM module to do
>  that with out adding a whole lot of cost to the OM4T.
I agree, Winsor. The OM 4Ti 's flash system would improve considerably if it
did TTL flash in the manual mode as does the OM 3Ti. This would allow flash
exposure compensation via the exposure compensation dial and allow TTL flash
at speeds slower than 1/60. A higher flash sync. would help, but I can
usually live with 1/60th.
I guess we can dream.

Gary Faulkenberry