Re: [OM] I'm back!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 07:38:16 -0700
At 11:28 PM 2/28/01 -0800, John Hudson wrote:

[snip]

hey Chris it's heading for +25C out at the coast or least we're half way
there from zero C! Come to think of it the Vancouver cherry blossom
should be popping out any day now [it was out in the third week of Feb
last year]. Trade us Ralph Klein and we'll send you a few spare buckets
of warm weather!!

No need. After a bitterly cold few days, we've had two days of glorious Spring-like weather (+12 Celsius and sunny in my backyard yesterday -- the dogs loved it). Forecast is for more of the same -- I'm gettin' cabin fever!

Garth

P.S.: My wife's okay -- said it was "interesting" being in the Vancouver area during the earthquake; she and her co-workers were on a conference call at the time, and when the earthquake hit they all excused themselves from the other callers, dived under the conference table and held on to the table legs. ?!?