[OM] M-1 Information Web Page

Subject: [OM] M-1 Information Web Page
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:21:44 -0000
Cc: md@xxxxxxxxxxxx, j.korten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Mark (and others),

Thanks for the very informative page on the M-1 !

I wanted to add some information: last week Jaap Korten informed me that he has obtained an M-system 75-150/4, so that's another confirmed M-lens (I didn't see this one listed on your page yet). Also, Jaap has a flyer about the M-system in which many items are listed. It seems that _all_ the items that were produced for the initial release of the OM-1 were also already produced for the M-system.

I have just forwarded your message to Jaap, and I'm positive that if you'd like to have some more information about the M-1, you can mail him at j.korten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or at collection@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Furthermore, on the Wide Angle site (http://www.wide-angle.nl -> Collection -> OM System) you can find a thing or two about the M-system, along with some pictures (which also reveal the serial numbers of Jaap's 50/1.8 and 135/3.5 M-lenses).

Finally, Gary Reese also takes a great interest in the M-system and can probably also provide you with some more information should you want to know more about the M-system.

Cheers!
Olafo