[OM] M-1 Information Web Page

Subject: [OM] M-1 Information Web Page
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:47:32 -0500 (EST)
I've put together a web page that documents some of the things I've
learned about the M-1.  It's rather hardware centric, but it has lots
of nice pictures of the innards of the M-1.  If you've ever wondered
what all the fuss is about this resistor R4, or what in the world are
these slottled screws we're talking about.  Well, here's your chance
to see them, all in full colour, completely in the privacy of your own
home.  Just point your web browser over to:

http://www.compmore.net/~mdapoz/M-1/M-1.html

and enjoy the show........:-)
                        -mark