Re: [OM] OT Frank Gehry, Bilbao, and Seattle

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Frank Gehry, Bilbao, and Seattle
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:00:29 EST
In a message dated 2/24/01 6:29:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pklein@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< "Swoopy?"  The thing looks like whoever designed it took a *lot* of LSD in
 the '60s!

The EMP is really neat inside but I am not really a huge fan of its exterior.
 Try as I might, I just can't appreciate its wackiness.  It looks like
something melted, perhaps a big Christmas candle.
I have yet to take my zuikos to the top of the space needle and see what I
can do upon gazing down..
John Raymond