Re: [OT] [OM] O. Winston link was Caves

Subject: Re: [OT] [OM] O. Winston link was Caves
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:03:02 -0800
In a message dated 2/24/01 3:58:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 there was a wonderful image of an passing express train with a
  drive-in audience in the foreground. Quite remarkable. If anyone knows
  where I can find it on the net I'd be grateful.
  Andrew

Andrew, here it is, although this is small and doesn't do it justice:

http://www.cccyclery.com/drivein.htm

Another site with other great images that you can click thru is at:

http://www.gruner.com/archive/dec10_2000/

One of the sites I looked at said he lugged along 500 pounds of equipment
that included hundreds of yards of flash cabling, and used up to 60 flashes
at a time.  He diagrammed everything out ahead of time (he was trained as an
engineer) and kept a notebook record of every shot.

Rich

Gruner's site is great.  Thanks for sharing, Rich.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA