Re: [OM] OM body to bellows mount

Subject: Re: [OM] OM body to bellows mount
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:38:54 +0100
:As usual, I believe you are correct. I was wondering if it was difficult to
:find and may be worth offering here to someone.

Adapters like the 'H' and the PM-D35S are not easy to find because they're so
specialized. Shops will normally not stock such items and only order them on
request. The one you found was probably also ordered but never collected. Say,
the shop didn't happen to have a complete macrophotographic system PMT-35? ;)

hnz