Re: [OM] OM body to bellows mount

Subject: Re: [OM] OM body to bellows mount
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:53:37 EST
Hi Hans,
As usual, I believe you are correct. I was wondering if it was difficult to
find and may be worth offering here to someone. My adapter looks just like
the photo on your page. "Olympus" and a # 167224 is written on the box. On
another side of the box the number is 16-7244. Apparently one is a typo.

Thanks
George