Re: [OM] OT ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] OT ebay
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:34:55 -0500
Ebay is coming out with a new email system that prevents bidders and sellers
communicating directly, email has to be sent to ebay and then they forward
it.

They're trying to end the awful practice of the seller completing a
transaction with a high bidder when the reserve price isn't reached.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000