Re: [OM] Story: A Special Birthday OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Story: A Special Birthday OM
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:15:21 +0100
Kelton,
>>but this is important to me.  Yesterday was my dad's 70th birthday.  His
name is Gayle, which means  "her father's joy." >>

thanks for sharing your story with us, I guess you are "the worthy son of
Gayle" ...
I could understand that's important for you, this sharing of such precious
moments is the essence of life. It's a particularly touching proof of the
fact that this list is really a sort of family. John and Morgan must be
proud of their contribution to the eyes widening of your beloved father.
Take care of him, of you and all those you love
regards
marc
namur Belgium