Re: [OM] Re: your mail

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: your mail
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:06:31 -0500
Motor drive 1 does not stop at the end of the roll.  It will (or is supposed
to)  click when to hit the end but if you keep firing, it will rip the
sprockets.
If the take-up clutch is worn, you may get overlapping frames near the end.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000