Re: [OM] [OT] Windows ME (WAS: Anybody using Photoshop 5 LE with Win 200

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Windows ME (WAS: Anybody using Photoshop 5 LE with Win 2000?)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:27:50 -0500
Everyone I've spoken too and everything I've read said that ME was way too
buggy.  PC World recently ran a list of software that won't work with it.
Both my computers now have 98 on them and we rarely have any problems.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000