Re: [OM] [OT] Re: "Basic MBA material" (Was: discussion of Oly digital

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Re: "Basic MBA material" (Was: discussion of Oly digital incompatibilities w/OM System stuff)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:32:51 -0500
I took the E-10 down to my local store in Huntington.  They have a Kodak /
Lexmark inkjet printer on the counter that has built in slots for smartmedia
and compactflash.  Color prints without a computer (for about $200)
They took a picture of a customer  in the HQ mode (1:8) and  then  printed
it.  They thought it was the best digital sample they've ever seen.  It was
so sharp you could count the threads in the collar of his t shirt.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000