Re: [OM] pinhole body cap at calumet.com

Subject: Re: [OM] pinhole body cap at calumet.com
From: Dirk and Carla Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 08:18:02 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 11:39 PM -0500 2/9/01, gwsears wrote:
>Think thats
>
>http://www.calumetphoto.com/
>
>geo2
>

>On 9 Feb 2001, at 23:25, Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>From:                  Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
>Date sent:             Fri, 9 Feb 2001 23:25:16 EST
>Subject:               [OM] pinhole body cap at calumet.com
>To:                    olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Send reply to:         olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>> Since this came up a few days ago, I thought I would pass this on.
>> Anybody interested in pinhole photography with their OM should go to:
>> www.calumet.com and search for: olympus pinhole you are looking for
>> item# PY2135 give us the results if anyone tries it!

I have one of these. It's a laser cut hole in a piece of metal glued to the
inside of the cap. I tried it with color film, but I think that the sun was
shining on the cap, so I got color fringing. I think some of the other
pictures came out OK. Imaging infinite depth of field with an overall fuzzy
image.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright