Re: [OM] pinhole body cap at calumet.com

Subject: Re: [OM] pinhole body cap at calumet.com
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 23:57:29 -0500
$29.95 isn't a bad price - I saw a new one - precision drilled - for $40.  How
about replacing the standard lens with a pinhole body cap?  >From what I've
read - a metal pie plate with a carefully drilled pin hole and carefully
trimmed does about the same job!!!  You get your pinhole and the pie too!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia