[OM] Re: Digital Olympus accessories/flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Olympus accessories/flash
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:26:54
I haven't tested my various flash units, including a T20, in identical situations to compare performance. But one distinctive feature of the T20 that might make a difference is the tiny sensor area. It would be interesting to know what Olympus' theory was in this design.

Lex
===

Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 23:06:20 +0000
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>

...If anything, the T-32 (and T-20) have been much more accurate ... than other flash units I've used ... It can be fooled by very unusual lighting situations, but not nearly as easily as the several Sunpak or Vivitar units I've had.