Re: [OM] Re: Digital Olympus accessories/flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Digital Olympus accessories/flash
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:29:35 +0000 (UTC)
Just a thought: for a studio-setup, would one of those
light-triggered slave-units (connected to a setup of T32's) prove usefull
with e.g. the 3030z? Taking into account that exposure needs be calculated
manually (I do that allready for medium format, so...)

Would solve, at least, part of my problem (though it still would be nice
to attach a t32 on a bracket on the camera...)

--thomas