Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knowsanything?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knowsanything?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:57:18 +0800
On the Olympus Japan site, they emphasis the high accuracy of the
FL-40, I think it do have something special. Our T32's auto mode is
not so accurate for slide and TTL does not work for some instant as
you all know how it behave with a background that is far from the
object, it will over exposed. The exposure accuracy requirement on DC
is not less than slide so you need a very accurate flash system. I
usually use flash meter when I use external flash with my C2000 and
now with the E10 I can check the histogram on the camera after taking
the shot.

C.H.Ling