Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knows anything?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knows anything?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:55:30 -0500
Has anyone gotten nice results with an external flash on a digital camera
with a PC socket?  Things are changing now, but older design digital gave
you no way to control the add-on flash, usually overexposing everything.
Perhaps it's really part of how they want us to "get over" our love of OM.
It's like "Buy a digital, and don't even think about  ANYTHING you already
have as being compatible."
Looks like they want you to replace everything.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000