re:[OM] Ot - N*k*n FM3A

Subject: re:[OM] Ot - N*k*n FM3A
From: Conrad Samuels <conradsamuels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:40:05 +0200
I think you are saying something very important here.  This implies that the
age of the Oly Club (for want of a better name?) will be gradually getting
greater (like that of their cameras) while young people or those starting
out will mostly head for other marques.  At the same time I wonder if
Olympus might well just keep the OM2000 going and eventually replace it,  in
the same way that Nikon is now doing with it's FM3A  It'll be interesting to
actually find out what the quality of the FM3A is like.

Conrad F. Samuels
Kirstenhof RSA