Re: [OM] OT Global warming

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Global warming
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 20:07:26 -0800 (PST)
Garth Wood wrote:

(Snip) Could we all stop being so damn self-righteous and/or
self-flagellating (regardless of which "side" of the argument we
occupy) and get back to the good stuff (anything about Olympus,
imaging, etc.)?
Of course, we should do that.  But lots of on-topic Oly threads are
just as you describe, so what difference will it really make? We're all
doomed! Doooooomed, I tell ye! (Oh God, I'm so depressed!)  ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray