[OM] OM off brand film follow up

Subject: [OM] OM off brand film follow up
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:27:24 -0800
Just received this email from Clark labs in response to my inquiry about
their film.

> Thank you for your inquiry, and we do apologize for the delay in responding
> to your e mail.  Our Clark Film is Fugi Brand Film.  Yes we do still sell
> 10 packs.  If you would please e mail us back with a complete mailing
> address we will send out the requested material immediately,

So it seems that they sell "Fugi" ;>)   Is it a good assumption that
it's the same Fuji Super HQ? Anyway, the price is good and the results
acceptable. I've been using Clark because they have labs here on the Wet
coast and turn around time is much quicker than Mystic, Skrudlund and
York. And I've not been happy with Seattle Film Works film or
processing.

mike