Re: [OM] OT Global warming

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Global warming
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 08:42:25 -0700
At 08:19 PM 2/5/2001 -0800, Winsor Crosby wrote:

[snip]

>You know, this thread is getting plain rude.

[snip]

>It is rude to the people who don't care and who subscribed to talk about OM.
>It is is rude to expose subscribers from out of the US to the virulence of the
>rhetoric from inside the US.

Thank you, Winsor.

I have *exceedingly* strong opinions on this subject, and they don't agree with
the "consensus" these days (largely because I've come to distrust the consensus
stance from my own academic and "real-world" experience), but I've made it a
point not to talk about it here.  Could we all stop being so damn
self-righteous and/or self-flagellating (regardless of which "side" of the
argument we occupy) and get back to the good stuff (anything about Olympus,
imaging, etc.)?

Thanks, all.

Garth

"I'm so old, I remember when global warming was called 'summer'."

     -- The Wizard of Id