Re: [OM] Using IS/L H.Q. converters on OM lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Using IS/L H.Q. converters on OM lens
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:43:59 +0800
Hi Rand,

You are right, the IS series converter was discuss a few times in the
pass, but I have never buy one until two days before I bought a 1.7x
B300 converter for my E-10. The B300 caused some vignetting on the
E-10, I have to chop the image from 2240 to 2000 pixel horizontal. But
it do look very nice on the viewfinder when mounted on the 135/3.5. I
think it will become a 230/3.5, a nice combination if you don't want
to bring too many gears. I don't know how it work with other lenses,
can someone requote their experience?

C.H.Ling