RE: [OM] Flash Question

Subject: RE: [OM] Flash Question
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:14:20 -0600
May be something wrong with the flash sync contacts in your OM1, or
something wrong with the T20. Try it on another camera and see if you can
get it to fire. Or you can short the  proper contacts on the flash foot to
fire it.

I bought an OM1 which would not  fire the flash. I took off the bottom
plate, and found a little piece of deteriorated foam had made its way
between a little switch down there. After cleaning it off, the flash sync
worked perfectly.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx