Re: [OM] Disassembling OM2S(P)

Subject: Re: [OM] Disassembling OM2S(P)
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:54:44 -0600
Ian,
Please provide us a journal of your progress. I'm sure I'm not the only one
who finds it very interesting.  And it gives others the opportunity to strut
their stuff, offering suggestions, brilliant pointers, etc.  The essence of
OM camaraderie.

Joel W.

----- Original Message -----from: "Ian A. Nichols"