Re: [OM] Sniping (Was: Vivitar 12/20 NC-3 Battery Charger 283 285 (eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Sniping (Was: Vivitar 12/20 NC-3 Battery Charger 283 285 (eBay #1207380641)
From: "Richard Keefer" <Ric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:55:17 -0500
> Don't laugh!  My bet is that it's only a matter of time before some wacko
> bidder snuffs someone out of bid rage!  (SIGH!)

Has happened, some person in Vermont was killed via the mail <boom> and his
mother was severely hurt after a bad internet trade deal on some
electronics.

Don't remember all the details, but the "bid rage" defense does not seem to
be doing much for this guy.  Seems he is heading to the big house for a
while.

Ric