Re: [OM] FW: Vivitar 12/20 NC-3 Battery Charger 283 285 (eBay #12073806

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: Vivitar 12/20 NC-3 Battery Charger 283 285 (eBay #1207380641)
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:36:47 -0800
I'm surprised at the rage of a losing bidder. I can see where esnipe will
change a seller's tactics. Higher opening bids for one. You got your reserve,
and there was more than one bid. For losing bidders- too bad. I've seen in the
musical instrument category where electric guitars commonly have equal opening
bids and 'buy it now' prices. Takes the mystery out of it, but if it's a good
price so be it.

If he really needed the charger and was willing to pay more, why didn't he make
an offer to the winner? I guess it's obvious, he's an a*****e. Who did he send
the email to? The winning bidder and you? weird.

Mickey