Re: [OM] The 180 saga

Subject: Re: [OM] The 180 saga
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:15:27 -0500
As you pointed out, there will always be out of the way deals. To simply not
believe
the guy could have found one of those deals, is what my post was about, as I've
found
them as well.

Fortunately, if you're tired of my posts, I will post them anyway. Read what
you like
into them, the more negative towards me the better. I'm not in the least
embarrased by
them, and have found most of my equipment at way below "list averages" because
of my
feelings on the matter. So, your only recourse is to not read my posts, and save
yourself the trouble of writing 200 word essays on the subject. It accomplished
nothing. :)

Larry