[OM] Fuji SuperHG 1600 Film (Follow-up)

Subject: [OM] Fuji SuperHG 1600 Film (Follow-up)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:52:47 -0700
Well, I've scanned some available-light photos that were taken with my
OM-2 and 50/1.4 using Fuji SuperHG 1600 film and an 80A correction
filter.  Just to give something to compare those shots to, I also scanned
some available-light pictures taken with essentially the same outfit but
using Kodak Gold 200 and no correction filter.

I spent the better part of an hour creating a web page to display it all,
and was all excited about getting it uploaded tonight.  Unfortunately, my
ISP's ftp server isn't cooperating!  (SIGH!)  I tried numerous times, but
the danged thing isn't responding.  (SIGH!)

I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow, and will upload everything
tomorrow night.

Stay tuned!

Regards,

Chris