[OM] Using a Telescope for Terrestial Photos [Was: Rarest Zuiko lens]

Subject: [OM] Using a Telescope for Terrestial Photos [Was: Rarest Zuiko lens]
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:44:23 -0500
James,

Yes, you will see atmospheric disturbance, the longer the f/l the greater
the effect. Early morning and of course colder weather are the best times to
use it. The problem is the waves of changing air density refracting the
light as the ground radiates heat. But still great perspective when you can
use it.

Mike V.