Re: [OM] I came clean....and feel better for it.

Subject: Re: [OM] I came clean....and feel better for it.
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:56:11 -0800
So, I'm at this party and we are all engaged in a conversation about
what used camera outfit someone can buy for $400. I had just passed
around my OM-2S with a 18mm Zuiko (which I brought to photograph a
room). The guy with the $$ says: "I'd like a wide angle like that one."
When I said it was a $600 lens I got this strange round of laughter,
like it was too hard for anyone to believe. But to me it was utter
reality. That is a moment when one will feel like a Zuikoholic!

Susie piped up and said "we" wanted a $800 film scanner (she forgets
it's really a $2,000 medium format capable one). I'm not sure if she was
rubbing it in or serious . . .

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV