Re: [OM] Some E-10 Test shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Some E-10 Test shots
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:04:52 -0600
C.H. -
First, thank you for taking the time to post the test shots for the rest
us us to see. I can see from them that the E10 is quite a digital
camera.
Overall, I like the exposures of the images, especially those taken in
low light. Were you shooting in auto or manual mode for the low light
shots? Also, it looks like the CCD's picked up the warmth of the
incandescent lighting. Is that normal for digital cameras?
The shadow details still fade to black too quickly IMO, but there is
much better color rendering in the shadowed areas. Image sharpness and
detail at 140mm looks really good. However I sensed some barreling in
the two images shot at 35mm. Have you noticed any distortion in the
lens? Barreling?, Astigmatism?
- Charles Packard

>"C.H.Ling" wrote:
> Below please find some E10 test shots, some level and curve adjustment were
> done one them, some with slight unsharp mask, no complicated adjustment,
> each with less than one minute of operation.
<snip>