Re: [OM] Why Not?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why Not?
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:10:58 -0800
Seattle filmworks/Photoworks offers such a service, unfortunatly the quality of
the scans is not real great. It is fine for e-mailing or website posting, but
dissapointing at larger sizes. It is rather inexpensive though, $5.00 a roll on
CD. They will do it for their own filme, or any C-41 or E6 film. Another option
is that some companies will do Kodak photo CD scans, more exepnsive, but better
quality I hear, I haven't tried them yet. If you are interested all the images
on my photo website were done through Photoworks CDs:

 http://home.earthlink.net/~spknsprkt/index.html  (Colorado photos - loads slow
6 smaller scans)
or
 http://home.earthlink.net/~spknsprkt/wsnC26F.html  (N cascades photos -