[OM] Re: HIDING YOUR CAMERA BRAND?

Subject: [OM] Re: HIDING YOUR CAMERA BRAND?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:27:56
Jim Teo wrote:
I've met this interesting FM2 user whom uses black tape to cover
the word N*K*N.  His reason was that he is not paid to display
the brand of the camera

When I was involved in theatre in my area I used to carry paper bags to parties and other functions. If I met a celebrity I'd cover his/her head with a paper bag, since I wasn't paid to endorse the movies or TV shows he/she was hawking.

Haven't been to one of those parties for a long time...

...we never come across someone asking a journalist which brand
of pen is he using.

At a college journalism convetion I met a fellow student editor whose name tag identified him as "Berol Mirado". More of a pencil name than a pen name, tho'. Don't know whether he was a #1 or a #2. I suppose it depended on whether he covered hard or soft news.

Lex
===