[OM] OM Zoom lens

Subject: [OM] OM Zoom lens
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:45:40 -0000
Hi all,
         Could any member give me advice regarding Olympus zoom lenses in
the 35-70mm range. I have an Olympus 28-48 which gets a lot of use, and a
75-150 which gets minimal use. I am torn between a Vivitar series 1...not
many surface in the U.K..or the genuine Olympus article!! Am I right in
believing that the f3.6 is the pick of the bunch with the f3.5/4.5 and the
f4 pretty much level? Weight/size is not the majoj consideration. How do I
recognize the Cosinaf4- which I believe is the on to avoid?
             I would be grateful for any ideas.
                                               Thanks,   John Duggan.
Wales.    U.K.