Re: [OM] Lessons using a Zuiko 500mm reflex

Subject: Re: [OM] Lessons using a Zuiko 500mm reflex
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:09:21 -0700
At 06:06 PM 1/19/01 +0000, brian.gray@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

PS: On pressing 'send' Eudora told me that the above was liable to offend readers. I don't see why. Let me know if you do.

Brian:

** HEAVY SIGH **

I suspect it's the phrase 'blue tits' (referring to small birds), specifically the 'tits' part, which as we all know is (mostly) North American slang for the female breast. Just another reason why automated filtering is no substitute for human judgment (at least, not yet).

Garth

"Q: What's long and hard on a Canadian?
 A: Winter."